Vortex 12×50 Diamondback Binocular
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Wide-Angle Viewing: 62°
- Water & Fogproof with O-Rings & Argon
Combining excellent optical performance with ruggedness, portability, and comfort, the 12×50 Diamondback Binocular from Vortex Optics is ideal to take along on your hiking trips, when camping and traveling, or just in case. The specially designed optics feature improved transmission, contrast, and true color using fully multi-coated lenses and phase-corrected roof prisms. With the improved close focus of 7′ you will get plenty of focusing range and a sharp focus on faraway scenery as well as close-ups of nearby street signs, monuments’ details, or wildlife. The combination of 12x magnification and the 50mm objectives, which are ideal for low-light conditions and even stargazing, offers you a generous 5.2° angle of view that gives you complete images of targets.
The lightweight aluminum housing is purged with argon gas and sealed with O-rings to offer enhanced fogproof and waterproof performance. The short-hinge bridge is reduced in size, compared to previous generations of Diamondbacks, to cut overall weight and to expose more of tubes’ surface for easy holding. To ensure that you have a non-slip grip and focus, the body, oversized focusing ring, diopter ring, and twist-up soft tapered eyecups have rubberized coverings. The focusing knob and the diopter ring also have knurling for easy use even with gloves on. Also included with the binocular are a carry case, neck strap, rainguard, and tethered objective caps.
- Roof prism design
- 12x magnification
- 50mm objectives are ideal for stargazing and low-light conditions
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase transmission, clarity, and brightness
- Phase-corrected prisms improve true color, contrast, and transmission
- 271′ linear field of view at 1000 yd
- 7′ close focus distance
- Lightweight and durable aluminum body
- Short-hinge bridge cuts weight and exposes more surface for handling
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 60-75mm
- Slip-resistant rubber armor exterior
- Oversized knurled center focusing wheel
- Textured diopter ring on right eyepiece
- Twist-up soft tapered rubber eyecups
- Water and fogproof: O-ring sealed and argon purged
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.