Nikon Monarch 5 10X42 Binoculars
High-resolution model with 10x magnification and large 42 mm objective diameter lens for a superior performance, even in dim light. Boasts a durable, lightweight body constructed from environmentally sound materials. Multilayer-coated lenses and prisms for remarkably bright, razor-sharp images. Eco-glass optics: free from lead and arsenic. Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution. Waterproof (up to 1 m for 5 minutes) and fog-free, with nitrogen gas for added resistance to harsh environments. High-eyepoint design provides clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers. Rubber armoring for superior shock resistance and firm, comfortable grip. Lightweight body from fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin.
Out of stock
Nikon Monarch 5 10X42 Binoculars
Improving on their Monarch 3 design, Nikon’s black 10×42 Monarch 5 Binocular benefits from upgrades to the glass and optical coatings to improve image quality with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for.
Featuring extra-low dispersion glass elements with anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics and highly reflective dielectric-coated and phase-corrected roof prisms, the Monarch 5 produces bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition and minimal color fringing. Its powerful 10x magnification allows users to make detailed observation of distant subjects, while the generous field of view helps to minimize the appearance of hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this. The 42mm objectives boost its light-gathering ability to improve views in challenging light such as during the pre-dawn and late evening hours or in foggy and cloudy weather. With the combination of glass, prisms, optical coatings, and a long eye relief, users can enjoy a comfortable and immersive observational experience in most lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make this binocular durable and comfortable to use. It has a lightweight and durable reinforced polycarbonate ATB chassis and is protected by rubberized armor that is accented with indented palm rests to give it a secure non-slip grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature variations and environmental conditions. A one-piece ocular rainguard covers the eyecups as the binocular hangs around the neck and prevents rain and spraying water from filling them, and the objective lens caps are also tethered to keep them safe from being lost on the forest floor. This version of the Monarch 5 is offered here in subdued black, so it won’t draw notice in the wild, at the stadium, or when sightseeing around town.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observation of distant subjects
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra low-dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Highly reflective dielectric prism multi-layer coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- 288′ field of view at 1000 yards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.