Nikon 60mm f/2.8G AF-S Micro Lens
The AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens allows photographers to shoot 1:1 life-size close-ups without the need for additional accessories. To ensure superior picture quality at all subject distances from macro to infinity, a host of state-of-the-art, Nikon original optical features and technologies are incorporated. Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing. Two aspherical lenses are employed to correct spherical aberration and coma. The incorporation of a Nikonï¿½s exclusive Nano Crystal Coat dramatically reduces ghosting and flare caused by internal reflections. An additional ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration to deliver higher resolution, high-contrast images. All of these factors contribute to the extremely accurate image reproduction capability of the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED.
Ideal for close-up shooting, the Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D is a short telephoto macro lens offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 8.7″ minimum focusing distance. Benefitting working throughout the focus range, the optical design uses a Close Range Correction system, which maintains consistent image quality and sharpness from the minimum focusing distance to infinity. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7″ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.