Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L USM Lens
The Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L USM Lens is a medium telephoto prime lens and a member of Canon’s L-series of lenses ideal for portraiture photography.
The Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L USM Lens is a medium telephoto prime and a member of Canon‘s L-series of lenses ideal for portraiture photography.
The Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L USM Lens has a long focal length coupled with the f/2 maximum aperture afford a great deal of control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus, and the bright aperture also benefits shooting handheld in low-light conditions.
In regard to the optical design, the Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L USM Lens uses two ultra-low dispersion elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Medium-length telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 216mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is dust and moisture-resistant for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/32
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens
- Canon E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-78II Lens Hood for EF 135mm f/2.0L, 180mm f/3.5L Lens
- Canon LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
CLICK HERE for other options.