Bushnell NITRO Compact Binocular
R4,099 – R5,850
- Don’t fooled by it’s size, this compact binocular is oozing with features. Bushnell’s patented EXO Barrier coating, PC3 phase coated BAK-4 prisms, and fully multi-coated lenses are just to name a few.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Bushnell NITRO Binocular
- Nitro Binoculars, 10x25mm,10X32mm, or 10x42mm
- Magnification x OBJ. Lens: 10x25mm
- Color; Gunmetal Gray
- Field of View (ft @1000 yd / m @ 1000m); 285yd / 95m
- Length; 4.4in / 111mm
- Weight; 9.5oz / 269g
- Eye Relief; 15.0mm / 0.591in
- Exit Pupil; 2.5mm / 0.098in
- Close Focus; 4ft / 1m
- Eye Cups; Twist-up
- Prism System; Roof
- Prism Glass; BaK-4
- Lens Coatings; Fully Multi-Coated
- Protective Lens Coating; Yes, EXOBarrier
- Waterproofing; Yes, IPX7
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass; Yes, ED Prime
- Phase Correction Coating; Yes, PCS Phase Coating
- Dielectric Prism Coating; No
- Ultrawide Band Coating; No
- Lead Free Glass; Yes
- Locking Diopter; No
- Permafocus; No
- Image Stabilization; No
- Adapts To Tripod; No
- Product Type; Binoculars
- Collection; Nitro
10X25, 10X36, 10X42
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.